In a Reiki session energy flows from the practitioners hands to the client. The session usually begins at the top of the head at the crown chakra and ends at the feet for grounding.
During a treatment, you may feel Reiki energy in a form such as heat, cold tingling, a breeze, energy movement inside, or muscles twitching. Some people experience colors, sounds or smells or a sensation from one of their senses. Alternatively, some people feel nothing at all. It is not important to understand what each experience means, just to accept it as part of the experience. What matters more is to be aware of whats happening in the body and mind during a session and notice what happens to symptoms over a period of time.
Potential Reiki Benefits
- Spiritual growth
- Speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness
- Stress reduction
- Deep relaxation
- Improved sleep
- Emotional balance
- Inner peace & harmony
- Balances the mind & emotions
- Calmer more peaceful state of being
- Decreased pain
Integrated Energy Therapy
IET uses the violet angelic energy ray as brought to us through the nine Healing Angels of the Energy Field, to work directly with your 12 Strand Spiritual DNA. IET supports you in safely and gently releasing limiting energy patterns of your past, empowering and balancing your life in the present, and helps you reach for the stars as you evolve into your future.
IET Possible Benefits
- Identifies and clears suppressed feelings, negative emotions and core cellular memories.
- Clears energy blockages that limit your health, relationships, creativity, life purpose.
- Supports your self-healing process in the areas of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Assists in identifying your souls purpose, soul cluster…
What you may feel after a session?
Effects of the IET session can occur up to several days after the appointment. Everyone can have a different experience some clients have felt; lighter, relaxed, tired, energized, focused, uneasy. All of these feelings are normal after a healing session. Remember to rest, stay hydrated and be kind to yourself.